1) Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
God, who gets invited to dinner at your place? How do we get on your guest list?
2) He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
Walk straight, act right, and tell the truth.
3) He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4) In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
Don't hurt your friend, don't blame your neighbor; despise the despicable.
5) He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
Keep your word even when it costs you, make an honest living, and never take a bribe. You'll never get barred if you live like this.
- Inspired by Dina Dean